2013 – The digital age
Sue has worked hard on a new all singing and dancing video that you can view on the Gallery page.
2012 – What a great year it has been! A few of the highlights include;
- Our continued partnership with Easidrive for supplying our transport
- Wythenshawe Wheelers won the ‘Outstanding Community Contribution’ Award in Manchester Sports Awards
- We were nominated for ‘Manchester Be Proud’ Awards
- We took part in Manchester, Stretford and Stockport Parades
- We were awarded the Queens Award for Voluntary Service – the MBE for voluntary groups!
- Trafford Wheelers won ‘Club of the Year’ in the Trafford Sports Awards
- We updated our website with a modern look that works on mobile phones and tablets too
- We won the English Federation of Disability Sport – STAR Club together with a donation
- We encouraged health and well-being in the community and were Highly Commended – at the ‘North West Together We Can’ Awards